The magazine Editor is: Julian Penney
and the Associate Team are: Jenny Smith and Henry Tarbatt
The aims and objectives of the Easdale People team are:
- To unite residents and friends of Easdale Island in common causes.
- To share items and matters of interest.
- To work with, and co-operate with, other groups to further common aims.
- To recognise and respect the reasons why people choose to live on the island, and to support and maintain the peace and tranquillity of the island.
- To preserve the conservation status of Easdale Island.
- To promote the special and unique qualities of the island, especially that of its environment and biodiversity.
- To initiate any actions as necessary for the protection of the island’s conservation status and environment.
- To maximise the use of the Community Hall by local residents for the original purposes intended.